Here Are The Top 5 Best Quality Helmet for Kids Bikers
- Bell Rally Child Helmet.
- Razor V-17 Youth Multi-Sport Helmet.
- Raskullz Dinosaur Dragon Child Bike Helmets.
- Giro Scamp Youth Bike Helmet.
- Schwinn Toddler Classic Microshell Helmet.
1. Bell Rally Child Helmet
When shopping for a child bike helmet you need to make sure that you are buying a high-quality product that truly serves its purpose. After all, a bike helmet is critical in safeguarding your little one’s head from injuries. This Bell Rally Child Helmet is renowned for its quality material, and it is CPSC compliant. Besides being designed to fit properly on a 5 to 8 year old’s head, it has a true-fit adjustment system to ensure the best fit. It has rear deflectors, a visor and a total of 11 cooling vents. There are various colors to choose from too. This is known to be one of the best child bike helmets on the market.
2. Razor V-17 Youth Multi-Sport Helmet
Razor is a great brand for child and youth safety helmets and they have come up with some of the best kids bike helmets ever. Their range of helmets is ideal for biking as well as other sports such as skating and rollerblading. The Razor V-17 has received many good reviews because it has a simple yet effective design, which serves well both in terms of comfort, and more importantly, safety. The interior padding is fully ergonomic, and there are 17 vents on the top and sides. Adjusting the helmet is quick and easy thanks to side release buttons. Also compliant with CPSC standards, the Razor V-17 helmets fit head sizes between 21.5 and 23 inches and there are lots of cool colors to choose from.
- Gloss Blac,
- Gloss Blue,
- Gloss Pink,
- Lucid Red,
- Neon Orange,
- Neon Yellow,
- Pink Sparkles,
- Purple Glitter,
- Purple Peace,
- Satin Blue,
- Satin Pink.
Best Features about Razor V-17:-
- Razor V-17 safety helmet for biking, skating, and more.
- Ergonomic interior padding.
- Most comfortable and more secure.
- Top and side vents help rider keep a cool head on hot days.
- Side release buckles adjust and fix quickly.
- Fits head sizes 21.5 to 23 inches.
- Use for ages 8 to 14 years.
- Complies with CPSC standards.
3. Raskullz Dinosaur Dragon Child Bike Helmets
If you want to convince your child to wear a helmet when riding a bike, then the Raskullz Hawk Helmet may be the best way to do so. This range of children helmets has placed a lot of importance on the design, in an attempt to make helmets appealing to kids. In fact, these 3D molded helmets are really beautifully made, in the shape of dinosaur heads, and other cool designs. Yet they are CPSC and ASTM certified, with shock-absorbing EPS inner shells and aerodynamic cooling vents.
Best Features of Raskullz Dinosaur Dragon.
- Molded 3D helmet design rocks every kid’s world.
- Shock-absorbing EPS inner shell protects the noggin.
- Aerodynamic cooling vents.
- Nylon straps adjust for a great fit.
- CPSC & ASTM certified.
4. Giro Scamp Youth Bike Helmet
The Giro Scamp Youth bike helmet comes in a wide range of cool designs in bright colors. Made from high quality materials and an in-mold polycarbonate shell lined with EPS, these helmets are super safe. There are a built-in visor and a pinch-guard buckle, and a total of 8 vents. The fit system helps to ensure a snug fit. A great feature of these bike helmets is that they are ideal for girls as their design is ponytail compatible.
- Matte Purple Flowers
- Green/Lime Lines
- Matte Black
- Matte Blast
- Matte Blue
- Matte Dark Red
- Matte Glacier
- Matte Purple Blossom
- Turquoise Bubbles
- Matte UV Purple
Best Features of Giro Scamp Youth Bike Helmet:-
- Build with Synthetic materials
- In-Mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner.
- Built-in visor.
- Pinch-guard buckle.
- Ponytail compatible.
- Roc Loc Jr. fit system.
5. Schwinn Toddler Classic Microshell Helmet
If you are looking for a baby bike helmet, the Schwinn toddler classic microshell helmet is a very good choice. Beautifully designed in bright colors and in a way that they will fit comfortably on your little one’s head, these helmets are very popular. There are different sizes to choose from starting from as early as an infant, where the head size is just some 44cm. There are then larger helmets for toddlers, children, and youth too.
Benefits of Schwinn Toddler Classic Microshell Helmet’s
- Vibrant colors. Very uncommon and bright. If you are buying helmet for your daughter, go for this!
- Well ventilation to keep your kid’s head cool
- Sun brim for protection against the sun
- Fully adjustable on smaller and larger heads using the dial. You will able to use it for a long time!
- Additional safety and security with extended helmet area.